Anganwadi jobs notification 2013 has been released in UP state and Mini Anganwadi posts and Assistant posts also been released. Totally 523 vacancies released. Officer of District Programmer officer ICDS Ambedkar Nagar has released recruitment notification for 523 for Anganwadi, Mini Anganwadi worker and Assistant jobs for female candidates to work under child development project of UP. If you are interested for these posts check the below eligibility details and application procedure.
District Program officer Ambedkar nagar vacancies details:
- Total no. of posts released: 523.
- Name of the Post:
- Anganwadi workers: 138.
- Mini Anganwadi workers: 154.
- Assistant posts: 231.
- Academic Qualification:
- For Anganwadi & Mini Anganwadi posts: Candidate must complete their High School.
- For Assistant posts: Class V.
- Age Limit:
- Applicants age must be between 21-45 years as on 01-01-2013 and age relaxation rules will be applicable as per the rules.
- Selection Procedure:
- Based on the merit in their studies and age limit.
- Important Dates:
- Last date for receipt of Applications: 25-06-2013.
- Application Procedure:
- Eligible candidates can send their applications in the prescribed format and along with their all educational qualification certificate and other required documents and these are must be signed by gazetted officer and send a envelope cover and write your address on it and stick 25 rupees stamp on it.
- Send this documents to the below address before 25-06-2013.
- The Office of the District Programme Officer Ambedkar Nagar, Sabun Gali, Akbarpur.
Click here to download recruitment notification